Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thing 5-Notetaking

In Thing 5 I looked at Apps to help with note taking and keeping me organized. I looked at the suggested apps--Springpad and Remember the milk. Springpad seemed pretty cool in the video but I had a difficult time trying to set it up in a way that would be meaningful to me. There was just more there than I thought I needed. Remember the Milk was easier and I should give it a longer try.

I usually use Notes, Reminders and my calendar on my iPad, iPhone and laptop. My devices all sync together so I'm always up to date. Reminders will set an alarm and a notification for me if I need to remember something at a specific time and place. I take full advantage of Seri to set this for me. My lists, like groceries, I will use Notes because it's so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment